Main Building B1-405
No.2006 Xiyuan Ave.
I am currently a professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. I completed my Ph.D degree under the supervision of Dr. Danielle S. Bassett from the Complex System Group at the University of Pennsylvania. Before that, I spent 4 years (2007-2011) in Tsinghua University for my undergraduate degree in the Academic Talent Program, majoring in mathematics and physics. I am also the co-founder of Aplux, an innovative company in AIoT.
I am the director of Brain & Intelligence Laboratory, mainly focusing on the interdisciplinary fileds between computer science and neuroscience. More specifically, I am interested in the following directions:
- Develop new frameworks of analyzing brain connectivity with deep graph neural networks.
- Develop new regime of neurofeedback via encoding system identification and control procedure desgin.
- Develop appropriate analytical tools for medical imaging analyses.
- PNASEmergence of system roles in normative neurodevelopmentProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2015
- NatCommControllability of structural brain networksNature communications 2015